½Ð±Ð¨â­Ó°ÝÃD.
(时间太久无法回复)
享受情緒
2004-06-18 04:18:11 UTC
1.收到國外友人的mail
信末她寫
so long~~
1. 他要去很遠的地方, 可能要很久才會跟你聯絡.
2. 可能用錯了..
請問意思?
2.請問"補習班"
要如何說
thanks
cram school (現在應該有新一點的說法吧..)

--
☆ [Origin:椰林風情] [From: 211-21-114-248.hinet-ip.hin] [Login: **] [Post: **]
六隻貓一隻狗的家
2004-06-18 04:20:49 UTC
Post by 享受情緒
1.收到國外友人的mail
信末她寫
so long~~
1. 他要去很遠的地方, 可能要很久才會跟你聯絡.
2. 可能用錯了..
沒有用錯
so long = good bye
Post by 享受情緒
請問意思?
2.請問"補習班"
要如何說
thanks
cram school (現在應該有新一點的說法吧..)
☆ [Origin:椰林風情] [From: cs24331-134.austin.rr.com] [Login: 11] [Post: 36]
逗趣
2004-06-18 07:25:14 UTC
《 在 ***@bbs.ntu.edu.tw (享受情緒) 的大作中提到: 》
: ==> lonol (lonol) 提到:
: > 1.收到國外友人的mail
: > 信末她寫
: > so long~~
: 1. 他要去很遠的地方, 可能要很久才會跟你聯絡.
: 2. 可能用錯了..
: > 請問意思?
: > 2.請問"補習班"
: > 要如何說
: > thanks
: cram school (現在應該有新一點的說法吧..)

不是開玩笑的 美國人也講Bu Shi Ban

※ 來源:‧蛋捲廣場 bbs.tku.edu.tw‧[FROM: 218.35.18.38]
小時不學好
2004-06-21 11:17:29 UTC
補習班另外一個講法是 make up class
1.收到國外友人的mail
信末她寫
so long~~
就這樣 再會
2.請問"補習班"
要如何說
sub-school

--
※ Origin: 元智大學 風之塔 <bbs.yzu.edu.tw>
※ From : 61-231-98-153.dynamic.hinet.net
Peacenik
2004-06-21 17:58:52 UTC
Post by 小時不學好
補習班另外一個講法是 make up class
A "make-up class" is a class you take if you fail a course.
Peacenik
四月花
2004-06-21 12:49:25 UTC
Post by 小時不學好
補習班另外一個講法是 make up class
就這樣 再會
sub-school
when I was in America two weeks ago~I told them "I went to cram school"
they couldn't understand..who can told me..how come??

--
好康訊息!
Openfind 提供免費撥接電話:40508888
※來源:211.74.*
Philip
2004-06-22 01:20:49 UTC
"cram"
to force a lot of things into a small space, or to do many things
in a short period of time: Eight children were crammed into the back
of the car. I managed to cram three countries into a week's business
trip. The room was packed and we were crammed against the door.
http://home.arcor.de/ro_me/thalia/midi/pyton.mid
to cram school"
Peacenik
2004-06-21 18:11:52 UTC
Post by 四月花
Post by 小時不學好
補習班另外一個講法是 make up class
就這樣 再會
sub-school
when I was in America two weeks ago~I told them "I went to cram school"
they couldn't understand..who can told me..how come??
Most English speakers don't know what a "cram school" is, unless they have
lived in Taiwan, Japan or Korea.

In addition, many Chinese pronounce it so that it sounds like "crime school"
to American ears.
Peacenik
Jim Walsh
2004-06-23 04:15:01 UTC
小時不學好)》之銘言:
補習班另外一個講法是 make up class ※
人)》之銘言:
就這樣 再會
sub-school
when I was in America two weeks ago~I told them "I went to cram school"
they couldn't understand..who can told me..how come??
American children don't go to cram school. Perhaps the children of
Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese and Korean immigrants might, I don't know.

Tell them you went to a buxiban. When they ask you what a buxiban is,
explain like this: After public school,. Taiwanese go to private schools
to study further. For example, Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 5 to 7:00
I went to a math buxiban because my math test scores were not very good.
--
Love, Jim